Designed for Corporates and Investors
Implement new business models
We support you in the fast and cost-effective development of new business models as well as in the development of holistic innovation processes
Create tomorrow together
Choose among options
KPI based development and monitoring of the innovation process in your company. We ensure continuous progress.
- We act as an extension of your team
- Continuous cooperation with weekly support
- KPI-based, for clearly measurable success
- From ideation to implementation
Business model development and implementation, tailored to your needs. From brainstorming to implementation.
- Comprehensive ideation process
- Development of business models
- Partner analysis & screening
- Implementation support
Boost your innovation process
We ensure a regular supply of ideas: We provide you exclusively with a minimum number of development options per month, which can serve as a basis for discussion in your innovation team in the form of a short outline.
- Continuous brainstorming
- Short outlines with development options
- KPI: e.g.: 24 sketches per half-year
We'll support you weekly in the evaluation of potential development options, as if we were an extension of your own workforce. Uniform assessment standards will be developed for the evaluation, for comparable results.
- Continuous evaluation of development options
- Uniform evaluation standard
- KPI e.g.: 12 evaluations per half-year
After a successful evaluation, we develop the business model idea to a detailed product concept, including partner screening, requests for quotations and profitability calculations. Based on Innoloft Projects, the conclusion of the project stage ends with a board presentation.
- Development of detailed product concepts
- Partner screening and profitability calculation
- KPI e.g.: 3 product concepts per half-year
Optionally, we can support you as a "permanent project manager" in the implementation of a developed product concept, including interface management, contract management, product launch and marketing.
- Support product implementation and launch
- Coordination of interface management
- KPI e.g.: 1 new product per half-year
Create new business models with Innoloft Projects
We start the project with the joint development of several detailed product ideas with respects to your strategic goals. They serve as the basis for the evaluation process, outlined below.
- Proposals for new business models
- Consideration of newly developed products in the market
- Usage of the entire Innoloft network (if necessary)
After developing solid ideas, we'll evaluate them together with your team, focusing on relevant criteria to your business strategy and vision. Afterwards we'll perform a market and technology analysis to validate them.
- Joint evaluation of product ideas
- Individual evaluation criteria
- Market & technology analysis
Business model development
At this stage, we develop a detailed product or service "blueprint" with your team, considering strategic goals and including added value commitments for your customers. This step results in a product vision that encompasses all the desired features.
- Joint development of the new product concept
- Consideration of new, digital business models
- Development of detailed customer journeys
Structured product conception
The developed product concept is broken down into individual components. We then evaluate the make-or-buy options and define detailed requirements for the individual components.
- Subdivision into individual components
- Make-or-buy decision
- Development of individual requirements per component
There's a suitable partner in the market for each individual component - many are already in our network. We screen the most fitting potential partners and invite you to a personal meeting, if necessary. Finally, binding offers are obtained.
- Screening and approaching potential partners
- Presentation of partners at your location
- Obtaining binding offers
Calculation of profitability & presentation to the management board
The offers obtained are used to calculate the cost side of the new product concept, which we use to determine the pricing of the business model together with you. We then calculate the profitability of the product concept and consolidate everything into documents ready to present to the management board.
- Calculation of the cost side in the business plan
- Determination of pricing
- Calculation of profitability and preparation of board documents
After the positive investment decision we accompany you during the preparation of contracts, coordinate the interface management between individual partners and support you in the area of product introduction and marketing.
- Support in drafting contracts
- Coordination of interface management
- Support during product launch and marketing
Successfully implemented projects
Mobility Platform, Stadtwerke Langenfeld
Development and implementation of Germany's first municipal mobility platform in the city of Langenfeld.
3D Printing Service, German SME
Development and implementation of an online 3D printing service for the customers of a leading German SME.
E-Scooter Sharing, evo Oberhausen
Development and implementation of a free-floating E-Scooter (motorcycle) sharing service in the city of Oberhausen.
E-Scooter Sharing, Stadtwerke Krefeld
Conception of the free-floating E-Scooter (motorcycle) sharing service in the city of Krefeld.
IoT Platform, Stadtwerke Aachen
Development and implementation of the IoT platform incl. LoRaWAN network of Stadtwerke Aachen.
IoT Platform, evo Oberhausen
Development and implementation of the IoT platform incl. LoRaWAN network of evo Oberhausen.
IoT Platform, German SME
Development of an IoT platform for digital access to the products of a German medium-sized company.
Digital Electricity Product, Stadtwerke Aachen
Development and implementation of a digital electricity product for Stadtwerke Aachen incl. brand development.
E-Scotter Sharing Aachen, Business Crowdfunding
Development and implementation of the first E-Scooter (motorbike) sharing service as a local asset by using Business Crowdfunding.
Mobility Platform, Stadtwerke Neuss
Development and implementation of a municipal mobility platform in the city of Neuss.
Successfully implemented projects
Always keep an overview with our Startup Scouting
Together with your team, we identify relevant trends and technology segments that fit your strategy and set clear parameters for the screening.
- In person on-site or remotely
- Inspiration for the strategy discussion
- Identification of needs
- Definition of parameters and scope of screening
Worldwide or in a specific region, we perform a thorough market screening and identify the relevant startups developing disruptive technologies and business models. Startups are categorized according to their technologies or previously defined criteria. Each startup is described in a profile with pertinent information regarding its products, technologies, business models, funding data and more.
- Regional or global screening
- High-level overview of trends
- Description of startups based on detailed profiles
- Individual, anonymous info requests to startups (optional)
Report & Delivery
The results of the Startup Scouting are presented in a PDF report with a high-level description of the identified clusters of startups and a deeper dive into each of the market agents and their technologies, products and business models. Optionally, we’ll introduce and go through the results with your team for an efficient handover and discuss next steps.
- In-depth PDF report
- Presentation and transfer
- Recommendations and next steps
- Contact initiation (optional)